181117_CRM_UGAvUMASS_0029.jpg

University of Georgia running back D’Andre Swift (7) attempts to break a tackle during the University of Georgia vs. University of Massachusetts football game on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018, at Sanford Stadium in Athens, Georgia. The Georgia Bulldogs played the Massachusetts Minutemen for their eleventh game of the season. (Photo/Christina R. Matacotta, crmatacotta@gmail.com)

For the second week in a row, Georgia did not move in the newest edition of the College Football Playoff rankings, which were released Tuesday. 

The Bulldogs remained at No. 5 following a 66-27 win over Massachusetts Saturday. No team in the top four lost last week. 

The top four teams remain unchanged, with Alabama still at No. 1. Clemson, Notre Dame and Michigan follow as Nos. 2-4. 

SEC teams Florida, Kentucky and Mississippi State all moved up in the latest rankings. The Gators ascended two spots to No. 11, the Wildcats climbed two spots to No. 15 and the Bulldogs moved from No. 21 to No. 18. 

Georgia faces Alabama in the SEC championship game on Dec. 1. If neither team loses before that game, then the winner will almost certainly earn a top-four ranking and a spot in the College Football Playoff.