IMG_5798.jpg

Georgia wide receiver Mecole Hardman (4) warms up before the SEC championship game against Alabama on Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018 at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo/Christina Matacotta)

The scores and times from the NFL Combine aren't the only things NFL teams use to evaluate players for the upcoming NFL draft, but a player’s performance can still make or break his draft stock.

Last year, Georgia set a program record for the most first round picks when Roquan Smith, Isaiah Wynn and Sony Michel were all drafted on the first day. Georgia isn’t expected to have a year quite like that, but several former Bulldogs competed in on-field workouts at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis from March 1-4. Here is how they performed:

Deandre Baker

181103_ajw_uga_uk_second_half_0028.jpg

University of Georgia defensive back Deandre Baker (18) questions a call made by the referees during the second half of a game between the University of Georgia and the University of Kentucky at Kroger Field in Lexington, Kentucky on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018. UGA defeated UK by a score of 34-17 to clinch the SEC East and advance to the SEC Championship on Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018. (Photo/Tony Walsh)

In ESPN’s Mel Kiper’s latest mock draft, Baker is slated to be a late first-round pick. The 5-foot-11-inch cornerback disappointed with his 40-yard dash time of 4.52. Fellow projected first rounder Greedy Williams of LSU outran Baker by .15 seconds. Baker’s 14 bench press reps also placed him in the middle of the pack.

Mecole Hardman

The 5-foot-10, 187-pound receiver ranked fifth among all participants in the 40-yard dash. Hardman recorded a time of 4.33 seconds. While he outpaced his former teammates Riley Ridley and Terry Godwin in bench press, Hardman’s total of 17 reps of 225 pounds was overshadowed by D.K Metcalf’s and Harry N’Keal’s 27 reps.

Riley Ridley

181201_ajw_sec_champ_second_half_0061.jpg

University of Georgia wide receiver Riley Ridley (8) catches a touchdown during the SEC Championship at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018. The University of Georgia Bulldogs faced the University of Alabama Crimson Tide with the Crimson Tide defeating the Bulldogs by a score of 35-28. (Photo/Tony Walsh)

Ridley finished the combine as the second worst receiver in vertical jump. Speed or size usually can make up for a shoddy vertical, but neither Ridley’s 40-yard dash time nor his 6-foot-1-inch, 199-pound frame will make NFL teams swoon.

Terry Godwin 

181201_CRM_SECchamp_0035.jpg

Terry Godwin, senior wide receiver, walks off the field after the conclusion of the second half of the SEC championship between Alabama and Georgia on Saturday, December 1, 2018, at Mercedez Benz Stadium in Atlanta. The Crimson Tide beat the Bulldogs 35-28. (Photo/Christina R. Matacotta, crmatacotta@gmail.com)

Other than his performance on the 3-cone drill – he finished as the No. 7 receiver – Godwin’s results were mediocre. He ran a 4.55 40-yard dash and didn’t attempt to do the bench press.

Elijah Holyfield

_MG_0284.JPG

University of Georgia running back Elijah Holyfield (13) is tackled by Alabama defenders during the 2019 SEC Championship game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018. (Photo/Christina Matacotta)

Holyfield ran the second-slowest 40-yard dash at the combine among running backs. Matt Miller, a draft analyst for Bleacher Report called it “eye-opening” and “fail level slow”. Holyfield, however, dazzled on the bench with his 26 reps, third-best among running backs.

Jonathan Ledbetter

181201_CRM_SECchamp_0007.jpg

Johathon LedBetter, a senior defensive end, holds up his hands to signal the start of the fourth quarter during the second half of the SEC championship between Alabama and Georgia on Saturday, December 1, 2018, at Mercedez Benz Stadium in Atlanta. The Crimson Tide beat the Bulldogs 35-28. (Photo/Christina R. Matacotta, crmatacotta@gmail.com)

A defensive lineman, Ledbetter finished 23rd within his position in both the 40-yard dash and bench press. He had a 5.14 40-yard dash and 22 bench press reps.

Isaac Nauta

180929_ajw_UGAvsUT_1sthalf_0015.jpg

University of Georgia wide receiver Isaac Nauta (18) holds the ball in the end zone after scoring a touchdown in a game against the University of Tennessee in Sanford Stadium on Saturday, September 29, 2018, in Athens, Georgia. (Photo/Tony Walsh)

Nauta admitted on March 1 that the NFL’s draft advisory board told him to return to Georgia for his senior season. The tight end ignored that advice and entered the draft anyway. His 40-yard dash time of 4.91 seconds fell flat, clocking in as the second worst time among the 19 tight endsNauta performed better on the bench press, ranking seventh among tight ends with 19 reps.

Lamont Gaillard 

181124_JF_techfootball2ndthalf_0019.jpg

University of Georgia center Lamont Gaillard celebrates with the Governer's Cup after Saturday's game against Georgia Tech. The Bulldogs won 45-21. Nov 24th, 2018 (Photo/Justin Fountain, justingf@uga.edu)

Gaillard’s only exercise in Indianapolis was stepping on the scales. The 305-pound offensive lineman opted to hold his workouts until the Georgia pro day.

D’Andre Walker 

181117_CRM_UGAvUMASS_0060.jpg

University of Georgia linebacker D’Andre Walker stands during the University of Georgia vs. University of Massachusetts football game on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018, at Sanford Stadium in Athens, Georgia. The Georgia Bulldogs played the Massachusetts Minutemen for their eleventh game of the season. (Photo/Christina R. Matacotta, crmatacotta@gmail.com)

Walker didn’t participate in workouts after undergoing a sports hernia surgery in January.