01262019_crj_menbasketball_uga_texas_0164.jpg

University of Georgia Tom Crean, head coach, on the sidelines during a basketball game against University of Texas at Stegeman Coliseum in Athens, Georgia on Saturday, Jan. 26, 2019. The Bulldogs defeated the Longhorns 98-88. (Photo/Caitlin Jett)

Four scholarship players exhausted their final year of eligibility with the Georgia men's basketball program when the Bulldogs lost to Missouri on March 13.

With the commitment of four-star forward Christian Brown on Friday, the seniors' will be replaced by three four-star prospects and one five-star prospect. Head coach Tom Crean's successful showing on the recruiting trail follows a dismal season with an 11-21 overall record. 

Brown, a 6-foot-6, 205-pound forward, announced his decision in an interview with 247Sports.

Brown hails from Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Virginia. The 247Sports Composite ranks Brown as the No. 61 overall player in the class of 2019. 

He joins Toumani Camara, Jaykwon Walton and Anthony Edwards in Crean's second recruiting class.