190326_GMA_SpringPractice0009.jpg

Georgia head coach Kirby Smart shouts directions at his players during spring practice on Tuesday, March 26, 2019, in Athens, Georgia. The Georgia football team is beginning to prepare for the upcoming fall 2019 football season. (Photo/Gabriella Audi, www.gabbyaudi10.wixsite.com/mysite-1)

Georgia football adds another commitment to its 2020 recruiting class in the form of Joshua Braun, a four-star offensive lineman from Live Oak, Florida.

The commitment was announced by Braun’s father, Mike, on Twitter Monday night.

Braun had his official visit with the Bulldogs scheduled for June 14, but committed before making the trip to Athens. The other two schools he visited was the in-state Florida Gators and the South Carolina Gamecocks.

The offensive line seems to be the strong suit of the 2020 Georgia recruiting class so far, as Braun joins five-star tackle Broderick Jones, four-star tackle Tate Ratledge and four-star guard Akinola Ogunbiyi.

The Georgia 2020 recruiting class is currently ranked fourth nationally and third in the SEC, according to 247 Sports.