181124_rmw_uga_gt_firsthalf_00056.jpg

Kirby Smart, head coach of the Georgia football team, fist bumps a player during the Georgia vs. Georgia Tech game on Saturday, November 24, 2018, in Athens, Georgia. The Bulldogs were leading the Yellow Jackets 38-7 at the half. (Photo/Rebecca Wright)

Marcus Rosemy, a four-star wide receiver out of Fort Lauderdale, announced via Twitter he has committed to the University of Georgia Thursday.

The 6’2”, 187-pound prospect is ranked 39th overall and sixth among wide receivers in the 2020 class. Among all Florida recruits, he ranks No.4 according to 247sports.

Rosemy’s high school, St. Thomas Aquinas of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is one of the nation’s top high school programs, and he has frequently played top competition.

While he is reliable in catching the ball in high traffic situations, Rosemy lacks true downfield threat. He has size and short-distance explosiveness, and he will be best used as a possession receiver.

247sports predicts he could develop into an early round draft prospect by the end of his collegiate career.