190331_jca_tennis_16.jpg

Head coach Manuel Diaz looks towards the scoreboard during a match against Auburn University on Mar. 31, 2019 at the Dan Magill Tennis Complex in Athens, Georgia. Georgia defeated Auburn 4-1. (Photo/Julian Alexander)

The Georgia men’s tennis team announced its fall and spring schedules for the upcoming season on Monday.

Georgia travels to Miami, Florida, to start the spring season, and begins their dual competitions against SEC and non-conference opponents in early February against Georgia Tech in Atlanta.

The postseason begins with the SEC Tournament in Fayetteville, Arkansas, from April 16-19, then the NCAA Tournament, which starts on May 1.

Head coach Manuel Diaz and the Bulldogs went 14-11 in the 2018-19 season, and bowed out in the NCAA Regionals against No. 10 ranked North Carolina.

Georgia is adding a top-5 recruiting class for this upcoming season to go along with eight returning players.

“Our guys report back this week, and we are so excited about this upcoming season,” Diaz said. “We have a lot of improvements to make and will spend the next few weeks getting our new guys acclimated to college life. This schedule is tough and challenging, but will be a great opportunity for our team. We are ready to get to work.”