190221_RAC_BBvsArkansas-38.jpg

Georgia forward Caliya Robinson (4) smiles to the crowd at the sound of the final buzzer. The University of Georgia Lady Bulldogs basketball team defeated the Arkansas Razorbacks 93 to 83 on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019 in Stegeman Coliseum. (Photo/Ryan Cameron rac86114@uga.edu)

After finishing first-team All-SEC in her stellar final season, Georgia women’s basketball star Caliya Robinson was picked in the third round of the WNBA draft on Wednesday.

Robinson, a center from Marietta, Georgia, was drafted by the Indiana Fever with the 28th overall pick.

Over her four-year career, Robinson racked up several honors including three SEC All-Defensive Team selections and a WBCA All-America honorable mention.

She finished her senior season averaging just over 14.2 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.

“Her progress over the last four years both on the court and away from the game of basketball has been absolutely remarkable,” Georgia head coach Joni Taylor said on March 5. “I am so proud of the lady she has become, [and] I look forward to watching her play… at the next level.”