190412_GMA_WomensGolf0004.jpg

Georgia golfer Jenny Bae sprints marks her ball at the Liz Murphey Collegiate Classic on Friday, April 12, 2019, in Athens, Georgia. Georgia women’s golf went into Friday as the No. 7 seed for match play after tying Ole Miss for sixth place on Thursday. (Photo/Gabriella Audi, www.gabbyaudi10.wixsite.com/mysite-1)

After last competing on Nov. 8, the Georgia women’s golf team will begin its spring season at the LTWF Heroes Intercollegiate on Feb. 7-9 in Sarasota, Florida. 

Hosted by Purdue, the LTWF Heroes Intercollegiate is the first of five regular-season tournaments for the Bulldogs, who will then begin SEC play in Gainesville, Florida, during the Gators Invitational on Feb. 21-23. 

“We proved in the fall that we could compete safely and have high-level competition,” said Georgia head coach Josh Brewer. “It’s a great feeling to have everyone back, and we’re all excited to start the spring season.” 

Following the Gators Invitational, Georgia will compete in the Gamecock Intercollegiate on March 1-3 in Columbia, South Carolina. Next, in the Liz Murphey Collegiate Classic, the Bulldogs will host Southern California, Louisville, the College of Charleston and the remaining 13 SEC schools on March 19-21 at the University of Georgia Golf Course. 

Georgia concludes its regular season at the LSU Tiger Golf Classic on April 6-7 in Baton Rouge. The SEC championships will take place on April 14-18 in Birmingham, Alabama, at the Greystone Golf and Country Club. 

The NCAA regionals will take place May 10-12, followed by the NCAA championships on May 21-26.