Tamayo

Georgia assistant gymnastics coach Charlie Tamayo during the GymDogs' meet against Oklahoma at Stegeman Coliseum in Athens, Ga., on Monday, Jan. 15, 2018. (Photo by Steffenie Burns)

Charlie Tamayo, who was an assistant coach for Georgia’s gymnastics team, is no longer with the program.

“I have performance expectations for myself, my assistants, our student-athletes, and all the staff members in the gymnastics program,” head coach Courtney Kupets Carter said in a statement. “Those performance expectations were not being met at an acceptable level.”

Tamayo joined Kupets Carter’s coaching staff in May 2017. Tamayo was an assistant coach for the Navy men’s gymnastics team for one year prior to coming to Georgia. He also has experience coaching at the youth level.

When Tamayo competed as an elite gymnast for Cuba, he won a bronze medal on vault at the 2001 world championships.

Josh Overton is now the only assistant coach on Georgia’s staff, while former Georgia head coach Suzanne Yoculan Leebern, who led Georgia to 10 national titles, is the volunteer assistant coach. One month into Kupets Carter’s first season at the helm of the program, the GymDogs are ranked 14th in the country.

Georgia will compete against Missouri in Stegeman Coliseum on Saturday.

OliviaStephen22

Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast.My Name Olivia Stephen from CA,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Call/WhatsApp: +2348071622464 , his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com .

sharon

Hello, I am Sharon Brown, I’m the most happiest person on the face of the earth, after 6 months of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks goes to Dr, ATARE for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful testimony about Dr, ATARE. With his email: [atarehealingtemple@gmail.com] Whatsapp +2347059030158 how he has helped lots of people on their relationship problems i was reading a magazine when i saw great testimonies, as well my predicament then i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which he told me not to worry that he is assuring me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr, ATARE so much because of how he has been helping many people, my boyfriend who left me for good suddenly replied my text and returned my calls and asked me to please forgive him i was so happy am so grateful to Dr, ATARE for what he has done for me and i promise to testify his goodness all through my life. If you are there passing the same problem or any kinds of problem contact this great man on his email address: atarehealingtemple@gmail.com or CALL HIM ON OR Whatsapp +2347059030158
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Money spell/ good luck spell
3. Prosperity spell
4. Protection spells/supernatural power
5. Get a job spell
6. Promotion spells
7. Getting your money back
8. Freedom spells
9. Love spell
10. Avenging spell

Luis Root

MOORE LOANS SAVE ME WHEN THERE WAS NO HOPE {mooreloancompany@yahoo.com}

Hello everyone in this forum, I am Luis Root from USA, I cannot believe that God really exist not until i was Redeemed and saved from Financial bondage.. l was into financial crisis and needed to pay some bills. l tried seeking help from banks but all to no avail,l also tried seeking help from the internet only to meet scammers who pretended to be private lender and made away with my $15000 and did not get my loan, not until GOD introduce me to Moore Robbinson through a friend who was rescued from financial problem and a loan of $100,000.00 was granted to him by Moore Robbinson, so l took his advise and contacted Moore Loan Company and in the space of one week my loan of $200000 was granted to me.so my advise to everyone seeking for loan at low interest rate of 2% .l am doing this because l am so happy am out of financial bondage and am once again full of joy and life is easy all thanks to GOD and Moore Robbinson. You can contact Moore Loan Company via {mooreloancompany@yahoo.com} OR Text (414) 454-9493

Luis Root

ived

Why program ? http://goldg.biz/madu-anak-berkualitas/

lacybern6449

My husband left me and said he no longer loves me after spending 9years with me just because he have found another woman, We have a beautiful daughter of 5 Year. I was not able to understand just how someone can fall out of love after 9years the fact that he feels the way that he does. He no longer wants to do anything with me talk to me or see me I feel that our marriage can be saved but it was miserable when my partner doesn't want anything to do with me. few days ago a friend directed me to high priest tokubo and i contacted him through email, after 48 hours my husband came to me and he admitted that everything he had been doing to me was wrong and he truly apologized thanks to high priest tokubo he did perfect work to safe my marriage his email is being attached to my post to contact him in case you want your ex back and you want him to save your marriage for you; His email: highpriesttokubo@gmail.com

caroline webb

THE TRUE SOLUTION TO MARRIAGE , CHEATING , DIVORCE , AND RELATIONSHIP ISSUES I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr.lucky for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! luckysolutiontempl@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online,if you need your Ex lover back fast!and his result is 100% guarantee.. After 12 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr lucky can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr lucky. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.lucky real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: luckysolutiontemple@gmail.com, you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348070980389

caroline webb

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST!!!
Dr Lucky is a trust worthy spell caster and he will be of great help to you. I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called Dr Lucky whom i met online after my friend Becky Ross told me how he also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give Dr Lucky a try and i contacted him on his email luckysolutiontemple@gmail.com and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back to me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth to children. At first i thought it was a joke but i took courage and believed as Dr Lucky has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, begging for forgiveness. I forgive him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we will have our baby. Dr Lucky is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact Dr Lucky on his email on luckysolutiontemple@gmail.com. because he will always help you to solve all problems. Once again thank you Dr Lucky Thank you, thank you.
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348070980389.