181124_rmw_uga_gt_firsthalf_00056.jpg

Kirby Smart, head coach of the Georgia football team, fist bumps a player during the Georgia vs. Georgia Tech game on Saturday, November 24, 2018, in Athens, Georgia. The Bulldogs were leading the Yellow Jackets 38-7 at the half. (Photo/Rebecca Wright)

Georgia has added a big-bodied wide receiver in the transfer market.

Lawrence Cager, who announced in December his intention to transfer from Miami, committed to play for the Bulldogs on Friday. Cager is a graduate transfer and will be immediately eligible in the 2019 season. He has one season of eligibility remaining.

The 6-foot-5, 220-pound Cager had his best season as a Hurricane in 2018. He finished the year with 21 catches for 374 yards and a team-leading six receiving touchdowns. He was quiet until last season, though, as he finished his Miami career with just 45 catches for 681 yards and 10 scores.

Prior to enrolling at Miami, Cager was a three-star prospect in the Class of 2015 and the seventh-best prospect from the state of Maryland, according to the 247Sports Composite. He should have a chance for solid playing time with the Bulldogs after the team lost Riley Ridley, Mecole Hardman and Terry Godwin from last season's receiver group.