190101_CRM_SugarBowl_GAvTexas0598.jpg

University of Georgia head football coach Kirby Smart talks during the Allstate Sugar Bowl on Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at the Mercedes Benz Superdome in New Orleans. (Photo/Christina R. Matacotta, crmatacotta@gmail.com)

National Signing Day is on Wednesday, and the Georgia football program will attempt to put the finishing touches on another strong recruiting class. The Bulldogs have signed 22 players in the Class of 2019 so far and will have a limited number of spots to fill. Below are a few prospects to keep an eye on during Wednesday's activities. All recruiting rankings are courtesy of the 247Sports Composite.

Kaiir Elam, DB

Elam is a top-50 prospect that appears to be deciding between Georgia and Florida. He is the 48th-ranked prospect nationally and the 6th-best cornerback prospect in the Class of 2019. At 6-foot-1, he possesses excellent size for the position and would give the Bulldogs three solid cornerbacks in the class, along with Tyrique Stevenson and D.J. Daniel.

However, Elam has strong family ties to the Gators. His uncle, Matt Elam, starred for Florida from 2010-12 and was a first-team All-American in 2012 before being a first-round NFL draft choice of the Baltimore Ravens. Elam attends The Benjamin School in North Palm Beach, Florida. He is slated to announce his decision during the 1:00 p.m. hour on ESPN2.

George Pickens, WR

Pickens is one of the best players in the nation that has not yet signed a letter of intent. The five-star wide receiver is currently committed to Auburn and is the 24th-ranked overall prospect in the Class of 2019. Pickens is also the fourth-best wide receiver prospect in the nation and the No. 1 player from the state of Alabama, as he attends Hoover High School.

However, other schools have been in on his recruitment. Pickens visited Georgia on Jan. 18 and took his most recent visit to Tennessee this past weekend. The 6-foot-3.5 pass catcher would fill a significant need for the Bulldogs, who lost Riley Ridley, Mecole Hardman and Terry Godwin from the 2018 team.

Nick Cross, DB

Cross is another high-level prospect that Georgia appears to be trying to flip. The four-star safety from Hyattsville, Maryland, is the No. 55 prospect in the Class of 2019 and the No. 1 player from the state of Maryland.

He is currently committed to Florida State but has been pursued by the Bulldogs and visited Penn State this past weekend.

Jonathan Mingo, WR

The Bulldogs appear to be in the market for another receiver in the Class of 2019, and Mingo is one that is being targeted.

The four-star receiver from Brandon, Mississippi, is currently committed to Ole Miss but took his final official visit to Athens this past weekend. He is the 215th-ranked prospect nationally and the 12th-best prospect from Mississippi.

Brett Seither, TE

Georgia lost tight end Isaac Nauta to the 2019 NFL Draft and looks to be in the market for more depth at the position with its pursuit of Seither. He is a three-star prospect from Clearwater, Florida, and visited Georgia on Jan. 18. At 6-foot-5, he brings a big body to whatever tight end room he chooses to join.