171118_kentucky_0011.jpg

Georgia head coach Kirby Smart claps before Georgia takes the field before the start of a college football game between Georgia and Kentucky at Sanford Stadium, on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. (Photo/Casey Sykes, www.caseysykes.com)

It may have been a relaxing Sunday for most, but for head coach Kirby Smart and the Georgia staff, it was busy, in a good way. 

Georgia received three commitments on Sunday evening. Five-star running back John Emery Jr., four-star athlete Makiya Tongue  and four-star linebacker Rian Davis all went public that they are verbally committing to Georgia to be a part of the 2019 class. 

What makes this interesting is that all three players come from outside of the state of Georgia. Emery Jr. and Tongue hail from Louisiana, while Davis is from Florida. 

With Georgia's three commits, the Bulldogs now have the No. 2 class for 2019, trailing only Alabama. What would it take for Georgia to reach the No. 1 spot? Well here is a look at some recruits that if they were to commit, it could allow the Bulldogs to get there. 

Tymon Mitchell, defensive tackle, (Franklin Road Academy, Nashville, Tennessee)

Mitchell is a three-star defensive tackle and the No. 24 in the country at his position. Georgia has collected commits from Travon Walker, Trezmen Marshall and Bill Norton, but the Bulldogs may be looking to add another guy or two on the defensive line before the class is filled. 

Mitchell is being recruited by defensive line coach Tray Scott, and at 6-foot-3 and 309 pounds, the native of Nashville, Tennessee, could be a big addition for the Bulldogs. 

Clay Webb, center, (Oxford High School, Oxford, Alabama) 

Webb is a five-star center and the No. 16 ranked played in the class of 2019. He is the No. 1 ranked center in the class, and with the departure of senior Lamont Galliard after this season, the Bulldogs could be in the market to replace him with a guy like Webb. 

At 6-foot-3, 295 pounds, Webb has the size to play SEC football on the offensive line. He is being recruited by offensive line coach Sam Pittman and inside linebackers coach Glenn Schumann. 

While it could be difficult to pull Webb away from Alabama due to his in-state ties, Georgia is still in the mix along with Clemson and Auburn. 

Tyrique Stevenson, cornerback, (Miami Southridge High School, Miami)

Stevenson is a four-star cornerback that visited Georgia on July 28. He is the No. 9 ranked cornerback in the class of 2019. He is being recruited by defensive coordinator Mel Tucker and co-offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach James Coley. 

Stevenson could join another Miami native, freshman Tyson Campbell in Georgia's defensive backfield next season. He is 6-foot and a half and 188 pounds, and he runs the 40-yard dash in 4.49 seconds.