TaxSlayer Bowl UGA vs. Penn State 0006.JPG

Georgia wide receiver Terry Godwin (5) pull in a pass from Georgia quarterback Greyson Lambert (11) during an NCAA college football game between Georgia and Penn State, Saturday, Jan. 2, 2015, in Jacksonville, Fla. (Photo/Joshua L. Jones joshjonesphoto@yahoo.com)

The Red & Black has created scouting reports for the offensive and defensive players in Georgia's 2016 recruiting class, including the Bulldogs' six early enrollees. 

Four-star Cavin “Riley” Ridley is Georgia's lone wide receiver among the early enrollees. 

Ridley is from Deerfield Beach High School in Deerfield Beach, Fla., and he ranks 32nd in the nation among wide receivers, according to 247Sports. He is the younger brother of Alabama freshman wide receiver Calvin Ridley, who surpassed the school record for single-season freshman receiving record for yards and led the national-championship team in catches. 

Strengths: 

In high school, Ridley showed his ability to break loose from tackles and run through crowded space. At 6 feet, 2 inches Ridley can come away with the ball in one-on-one situations. If Ridley proves he is capable of replicating his brother’s success, he could become an asset to Georgia’s receiving corps that has dwindled after the graduation of Malcolm Mitchell. While the majority of outside expectations for Georgia’s offense point to quarterback Jacob Eason, it is equally important for him to have receivers who can make the catches. 

Weaknesses:

Ridley is not the fastest off the line of scrimmage, so he has to rely on his other strengths to beat his defenders. In his high school footage, many of his receptions came from quick passes from the quarterback rather than intricate routes. Like any newcomer to the collegiate level, much of Ridley’s success is dependent on how he acclimates to playing against Southeastern Conference defenses rather than against high school defenders. He will, however, have an extra few months to become familiar with the college level since he arrived to Athens in January instead of in the summer. 

Final Take:

Georgia needs more strong wide receivers, and Ridley could help fill that void. He might not come in and immediately outshine older players like his brother with the Crimson Tide or Terry Godwin. Once he gains experience playing against SEC defenses, his ability to find the ball in coverage will help him develop into a receiver who can make big plays for Georgia.

itunes23

When you are at this website then you have not to worry about the codes of iTunes online and you have to get iTunes code generator from the website the website that can give you code online here.