Georgia head coach Kirby Smart added another body to help improve the Bulldogs' offensive line.

Solomon Kindley, a three-star offensive tackle, sent in his National Letter of Intent to Georgia on National Signing Day. He becomes the 11th player that has joined the Bulldogs on Wednesday and the 17th overall in the Bulldogs' Class of 2016.

They call him “The Moving Train." Solomon Kindley is an offensive tackle from Raines High School in Jacksonville, Florida. Kindley committed to Georgia on Jan. 24. According to 247Sports, he is a three-star recruit and is ranked No. 148 overall at his position. 

Strengths: 

Kindley certainly lives up to his nickname. He’s got the train part covered with his 6-foot-5, 330-pound frame. While Kindley won’t be winning foot races against wide receivers anytime soon, he has a respectable 40-yard dash time of 5.60 for a man his size. Kindley is slightly more mobile than most offensive lineman thanks to his participation in varsity basketball at Raines. Running up and down the court during games, as well as in practices, has helped with the big man’s endurance during the fourth quarter of football games.

Kindley will block until the whistle ends. He has a knack for not only finishing on blocks, but on getting up field in time to get his running backs that extra block that will lead to even bigger games.  

Weaknesses:

Kindley’s weight can be listed anywhere from 330 to 350 pounds. He will have to get into better shape if he is going to stop faster, lighter defensive lineman from getting into the backfield with ease.   

Kindley can drive defensive lineman into the ground thanks to his physical strength. Defenders in the Southeastern conference will be closer in size to Kindley, so the offensive lineman will have to continue to work hard in the weight room and in running drills to keep up with his competition.

Final Take:

Kindley will have plenty of company at the offensive line with Bulldogs new and old. He will have to prove himself in spring workouts against higher-rated recruits, such as Chris Barnes and Ben Cleveland. Not only will he have to out-compete Barnes and Cleveland, but Kindley will also be going up against Alex Essex, Aulden Bynum and Kendall Baker. Georgia certainly has some depth on the offensive line heading into the 2016-2017 season. Kindley may not carve out a starting role at offensive tackle for his freshman season, but he may see playing time at other places on the line or in case of injuries.