03052017_gymdogs_alabama-50

Georgia head coach during the Gymdogs' meet with Alabama at Stegeman Coliseum in Athens, Ga., on Sunday, Mar. 5, 2017. (Photo by John Paul Van Wert)

Three gymnasts were dismissed from Georgia’s gymnastics team, which was confirmed by The Red & Black on Friday. Junior Natalie Vaculik, junior Jasmine Arnold and sophomore Caroline Bradford will no longer be on the team, according to multiple sources close to the situation.

Head coach Danna Durante initially declined to comment on this situation. An end-of-season media availability scheduled for Friday afternoon was canceled Friday morning.

"The exact reasons [for the gymnasts no longer being on the team] are confidential," Durante commented after this story was published. "They are great kids. Dismissal makes them sound like a problem, which they weren’t."

The use of the word "dismissal," however, was described to be fitting of the situation, according to multiple sources.

Jerry Anthony, a chairman of the team’s banquet and past president of the Ten-0 Booster Club, said the banquet has been rescheduled to August. That decision was made on Thursday due to what the coaches called a “restructuring of the team,” Anthony said.

Vaculik, a scholarship athlete from Whitby, Ontario, competed twice for Georgia this season, as she scored a 9.9 on bars against Kentucky and a 9.75 on the same event at the Mardi Gras Invitational. She missed a portion of the season due to illness.

However, last season, Vaculik was in the bars lineup at every meet for the Gymdogs. That year, she also competed nine times on vault and 10 times on beam. According to Road to Nationals, Vaculik ranked fourth on the team for total points contributed throughout the 2016 season. In 2015, her freshman year, Vaculik was the second highest contributor.

Both Arnold and Bradford are walk-ons and neither have competed in the lineup for Georgia.

javana

thanks fopr sharing http://javanaherbal.com/cara-mengobati-rabun-dekat/