The Latest

• Updated

No. 13 Georgia football returned to Sanford Stadium to defeat Mississippi State 31-24 while swimming and diving continued to set new program records. To highlight conference and university updates as well as other developments within Georgia athletics, The Red & Black sports offers the Sunday reads series, recapping this week’s top sports stories.

• Updated

To highlight conference and university updates as well as other developments within Georgia athletics, The Red & Black sports offers the Sunday reads series, recapping this week’s top sports stories.

• Updated

To highlight conference and university updates as well as other developments within Georgia athletics, The Red & Black sports desk offers the Sunday reads series, recapping this week’s top sports stories.

• Updated

Both the No. 8 ranked men and No. 4 ranked women of Georgia’s swimming and diving team enjoyed comfortable victories in Friday’s dual meet against rival and men’s reigning SEC champion Florida. The women’s team opened the day with a lopsided 184-116 victory, while the men’s team followed suit, winning 165.5-134.5

• Updated

Due to measures being taken to ensure social distancing, Georgia has announced that there will be no spectators allowed inside Gabrielsen Natatorium for the Bulldogs’ 2020 swimming and diving schedule.

• Updated

While Georgia football had a bye week, sports in Athens didn’t stop as Georgia's equestrian, tennis and swimming and diving teams were in action.

• Updated

In its first competition since March, the Georgia swimming and diving team opened the 2020-2021 season with a dominant performance at South Carolina. The women’s team won by a score of 165.5-129.5 and the men’s team followed with a lopsided 182-97 victory.

• Updated