190214_jca_tennis_12.jpg

Emil Reinberg, a senior from Atlanta, Georgia, reaches to return during a match against Presbyterian College players on Feb. 14, 2019 at the Dan Magill Tennis Complex in Athens, Georgia. The Bulldogs defeated the Blue Hose 7-0. (Photo/Julian Alexander)

Georgia’s Emil Reinberg, Jan Zielinski, and Philip Henning were all named to All-SEC teams on Thursday.

Reinberg and Zielinski earned first-team honors while Henning was named to the all-freshman team.

This is Zielinski’s third all-conference team appearance and Reinberg’s second.

Zielinski leads Georgia with 28 and 18 singles and doubles victories this season, respectively, including 12 singles victories against ranked opponents. The Warsaw, Poland, native ranks 16th in school history in combined career victories with 193.

Reinberg, on the other hand, has 17 combined singles victories this season, tied for second on the team. The 2017 SEC Tournament MVP will finish his career with Georgia in the NCAA Tournament next week.

Henning, a freshman, joined the team in January and carries a 14-7 record in singles matches this season. He also carries an undefeated record (4-0) against ITA nationally-ranked players.

The three Bulldogs will lead Georgia in the NCAA tournament starting on May 3.