Georgia baseball players Aaron Schunk and Emerson Hancock were both named All-Americans by Baseball America on Monday.

Schunk is a finalist for the John Olerud Award — given to the nation’s top two-way player — and was named to first team as a utility player for his consistency on the mound and and at the plate.

The No. 62 overall draft pick in 2019 MLB Draft was the first Bulldog to earn the "Triple Crown" since 2010, leading the team with 15 home runs, 58 RBIs and a .339 batting average. Schunk appeared as a closer 17 times throughout the season, totaling 12 saves to go with a 2.49 ERA, establishing himself as one of the steadier arms in the Georgia bullpen.

Besides impressive production on the field with the Bulldogs, Schunk has also been awarded with many honors off the field. Those include being a member of the SEC Academic Honor Roll for three years as well as being a part of the 2019 SEC Community Service Team.

Hancock, a right-hander from Cairo, Georgia, was chosen to the second team after an impressive sophomore campaign. The first team All-Southeastern Conference selection went 8-3 with a 1.99 ERA in 14 starts this past season. In 90.1 innings, the 6-foot-4, 215 pounder registered 97 strikeouts and walked only 18 batters while holding the opposition to a .185 batting average.

The projected No. 1 pick in the 2020 MLB Draft will spend his summer as part of the 24-man USA Baseball Collegiate National Team.

Hancock anchors a talented Georgia squad that returns 11 pitchers and six starting position players next season. The 2019 Georgia team earned a No. 4 national seed and reached the NCAA Athens Regional Final before losing to the Florida State Seminoles. They posted a school record 21-9 mark in Southeastern Conference action and a 46-17 record overall.