christmas trees

Keep Athens-Clarke County Beautiful, a local non-profit organization, is giving the community an opportunity to dispose of their Christmas trees in a positive, eco-friendly way.

KACCB will be hosting their “Bring One for the Chipper” Christmas tree recycling event from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 6.

“Bring One for the Chipper” is sponsored by Keep Georgia Beautiful and has been hosted by KACCB every year since 1990. Members of the community can bring their undecorated Christmas trees to be recycled and will be given a free tree seedling in return.

“Giving your tree a second life as mulch or wildlife habitat is the responsible thing to do,” said Stacy Smith, program assistant at KACCB. “We hope citizens will come out and bring their trees to a Chipper site, but they also have a number of other options to make sure their tree is recycled.”

On Jan. 6, Christmas tree drop-off locations include Clarke Middle School, Cofer’s Home and Garden Showplace, Sandy Creek Nature Center and Chase Street Elementary School. Many sites will have coffee and snacks as well.

Outside of the recycling event, trees can also be brought to the following recycling centers: Georgia Square Mall Theater parking lot, Winterville Public Works Building, Lexington Road Tag Office, Center for Hard to Recycle Materials or the ACC Landfill.

Athens Leaf & Limb Services will be collecting undecorated trees to be recycled, too. Athens residents should check the Leaf & Limb schedule to determine pick-up times for their zones.

The “Bring One for the Chipper” event averages 17 tons of trees recycled per year, Smith said. KACCB hopes for an equally successful turnout this year.

“Athenians are lucky that they are able to recycle a wide range of items year round,” Smith said. “We hope to see a lot of trees as Athens-Clarke County moves on from Christmas into a more sustainable New Year.”

mecca holmes

I used to doubt anything that has to do with spells until I was really desperate to get back my husband, after he left me and our kids for his colleague at work and threatened me with a divorce. I had no choice than to seek for help, and behold I found papa ojoka and gave him a try. Being really skeptical I was surprised to see how spells really work and I am so glad that I meant papa and I highly recommend him. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve the problem for you. Try the great papa ojoka today, he might be the answer to your problem.� Here's his contact: dr.ojokaspelltemple @ gmail. com)
Contact him for the following:
(1)If you want your ex spouse back.
(2)You want to be promoted in your office.
(3)You want women/men to run after you.
(4)If you want to have a child.
(5)You want to be protected spiritually.
(6)Help bringing people out of prison
(7)LOTTERY POWERFULL
Whatsapp or call +2348144172934 (please Ignore if you don't need help)

Roseu5432

PLEASE READ THIS TESTIMONY CAREFULLY. I AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THE WORLD THAT, GREAT MOTHER IS A GIFTED SPELL CASTER. MY HUSBAND LEFT ME FOR NO REASON. I WAS NO LONGER MY SELF AND AT A TIME, I ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. BUT THANK GOD I CAME ACROSS GREAT MOTHER ONLINE. I READ GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT HER GOOD WORK AND HOW USEFUL AND HELPFUL SHE HAS BEEN TO PEOPLE. I CONTACTED HER AND TOLD HER MY PROBLEM. SHE TOLD ME THAT MY WAN WILL COME BACK TO ME. SHE TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND I DID IT AND TO MY GREAT SURPRISE MY HUSBAND CAME BACK JUST AS GREAT MOTHER SAID. I EVEN NOTICED THAT WHEN MY HUSBAND RETURNED, HE EVEN LOVE ME MORE. THIS IS NOT BRAIN WASHING BUT GREAT MOTHER OPENED UP HIS EYES TO SEE HOW MUCH LOVE I HAVE FOR HIM AND HOW MUCH LOVE WE OUGHT TO SHARE WITH EACH OTHER. CONTACT HER NOW ON HER EMAIL:
GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM AND YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HER ON WHATSAPP WITH HER NUMBER: +2348078359876 SHE ALSO HAS 2 BLOGS WHICH YOU CAN ALSO USE TO REACH HER. THESE ARE THE BLOGS BELOW. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE BLOGS TO SEE HER WORK.

GREATMOTHEROFPOWERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Roseu5432

GREATMOTHEROFPOWERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTION.BLOGSPOT.COM