“Sugar daddies,” or wealthy men who pay or give gifts to young, attractive women or men known as “sugar babies,” are not that hard to come by — in Atlanta, that is.

A study conducted by SeekingArrangement.com, a website frequented by men seeking women to be their sugar babies, declared Atlanta the “Sugar Daddy Capital of North America,” as it is home to the most sugar daddies per capita who are registered on their website.

Atlanta beat out Vancouver, which won second place, as well as other major cities, such as New York City, Las Vegas and San Francisco, for the top spot.

There are 19.64 sugar daddies for every 1,000 males in Atlanta, according to the study.

Brook Urick, public relations manager for InfoStream Group and SeekingArrangement.com, said the typical sugar daddy to sugar baby ratio on the website is eight sugar babies for every one sugar daddy.

“But in Atlanta, it's about three sugar babies to every one sugar daddy, strictly because there are so many of them,” he said.

Although more live in cities than small towns, sugar daddies find many of their sugar babies on college campuses, especially as tuition costs continue to increase.

“The sugar daddies are probably looking for girls who go to college and are ambitious and are doing something with their lives, because they would rather help them pay for college than help pay for a new pair of shoes,” Urick said.

According to statistics released by SeekingArrangement.com, there are 764 sugar babies registered on the website from the UGA, while Georgia State University in Atlanta has 897. However, Urick said the number of sugar babies at Georgia State is not directly related to the number of sugar daddies in the Atlanta area.

Oyinda Oluwa, a junior advertising major at the University of Georgia from Alpharetta, said she isn’t surprised by the number of sugar daddies in Atlanta.

“I have had multiple people from Atlanta tell me about their sugar daddies and how much he bought or did for them,” she said.

Another UGA student, Mimi Messawer, a sophomore intended finance major from Johns Creek, said the ranking wasn’t a huge shock to her either.

“It’s a big city. There’s a lot of money there. It makes a lot of sense, especially because I’m from there and I see it,” she said.

Urick said the high number of sugar daddies in Atlanta is due to one key factor.

“It’s a city where there are a lot of people thinking differently. Everyone is a little bit more liberal, more open to the idea,” he said. “The sugar daddies aren’t hiding this; they don’t feel like it’s a city where they need to keep sugaring a secret. Sugar daddies don’t have to keep those relationships a secret or lie about it because it’s a city where it is more accepted.”

And Oluwa agreed.

“I think Atlanta is more open because of its location in the South," she said. "I feel as though many people in the South are more open with their business and less ashamed of certain lifestyle choices compared to other major cities.” 

Becky

UPDATE YOUR STATUS THIS 2020!!!

HOOKUP WITH THE BEST DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN 2019/2020 CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL@

(+2349065503410)

Are you good ?Do you really need a hookup with rich ,Daddy , that can change your life completely with money and influence, hurry now And go get the opportunity to meet sugarmummies and sugardaddies from all works of life, politicians, Bankers, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money ladies, Doctors, London Based willing to pay as much as (N150k ) Naira per Night and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in the World......

LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, PORT, IBADAN, RIVER, JOS, BENIN, ONDO, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries, we have some rich sugarmummies and sugardaddies who are urgently looking for youngmen and youngladies to spend their Money on.

DO NOT BE TOLD..... EXPERIENCE IT YOURSELF MY PEOPLE!!

Contact our Administrative officer mrs Becky on (09065503410 )

MOTTO:BIG STEPPERS!!

#NEW YEAR ,NEW VIBES!!!!!

Roseu5432

PLEASE READ THIS TESTIMONY CAREFULLY. I AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THE WORLD THAT, GREAT MOTHER IS A GIFTED SPELL CASTER. MY HUSBAND LEFT ME FOR NO REASON. I WAS NO LONGER MY SELF AND AT A TIME, I ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. BUT THANK GOD I CAME ACROSS GREAT MOTHER ONLINE. I READ GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT HER GOOD WORK AND HOW USEFUL AND HELPFUL SHE HAS BEEN TO PEOPLE. I CONTACTED HER AND TOLD HER MY PROBLEM. SHE TOLD ME THAT MY WAN WILL COME BACK TO ME. SHE TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND I DID IT AND TO MY GREAT SURPRISE MY HUSBAND CAME BACK JUST AS GREAT MOTHER SAID. I EVEN NOTICED THAT WHEN MY HUSBAND RETURNED, HE EVEN LOVE ME MORE. THIS IS NOT BRAIN WASHING BUT GREAT MOTHER OPENED UP HIS EYES TO SEE HOW MUCH LOVE I HAVE FOR HIM AND HOW MUCH LOVE WE OUGHT TO SHARE WITH EACH OTHER. CONTACT HER NOW ON HER EMAIL:
GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM AND YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HER ON WHATSAPP WITH HER NUMBER: +2348078359876 SHE ALSO HAS 2 BLOGS WHICH YOU CAN ALSO USE TO REACH HER. THESE ARE THE BLOGS BELOW. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE BLOGS TO SEE HER WORK.

GREATMOTHEROFPOWERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Summer

I keep seeing stories about sugar daddies dating online, and how sugar babies can get a regular monthly allowance from them. Yesterday i came across a facebook page for sugarcoupling.com which really drew me in, i'm considering it, anyone else dated a sugar daddy?

charlsesteven

Hello Every one that read my testimony i know that this are websites for prayer and i don't want to abuse here or may be you think am here to make advert i just want to share this life experience with you all most of you might not believe in spell casting or think it evil which is never so that was what i also think at the first stage but when i get close to it i knew it never evil or bad even in the Bible there were spell caster who served God and also performs Miracle. just give it a little step of faith and things will change back for you. Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this man but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who told me that my wife is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 2 days my wife changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this man his name is Dr porosky he have bring back my wife to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is drporoskysolutioncentre@gmail.com

April

sugar daddy dating has been going on for many years. I myself am looking at this seriously as a uni student in a huge amount of debt. I saw a facebook page for sugarcoupling.com which made the lifestyle look very tempting as it’s free, especially for sugar baby brand ambassadors who get seen by more gold member sugar daddies than regular sugar babies, as it’s free, it’s a win win isn’t it?

pithprod

Hi there! A new TV documentary series for a major cable network is looking for people who are considering entering into a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship for the first time. The series is focusing on people who are considering an offer or proposition they have been made and are seriously considering.

Have you been asked to be someone's sugar baby? We want to hear from you. Please email us with your name, contact info, and description of your situation to: moralchoicetv@gmail.com

For more information, visit our website at punchedinthehead.com

SD David Montrose

I was surprised that New York was towards the bottom of the list. Anyway, for a sugar daddy's perspective check out my book on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EOEEVYE

and my blog sugardaddydiary.com/blog