Paying college tuition with loans or scholarships is not the only option.

SeekingArrangement.com is an online dating website that specializes in connecting young people with potential “benefactors” who will financially support them. It is the largest “sugar daddy” dating website with over 2.7 million users worldwide, and 42 percent of the Sugar Baby members are college students.

The fastest growing sugar baby school is the University of Central Florida, with 474 new users, while the University of Georgia claimed the 11th spot with 185 users, according to this year's list of "Fastest Growing Sugar Baby Schools."

In an email to The Red & Black, Leroy Velasquez, public relations manager for InfoStream Group Inc., the company that manages SeekingArrangement.com, said the dating website can be a resource for those who cannot afford the rising rate of college tuition.

“One million college students worldwide have joined SeekingArrangement.com, the world’s largest Sugar Daddy dating website, in hopes of securing a wealthy benefactor to help pay for college,” he wrote.

Velasquez said the website strives to promote a culture of generosity and honesty for benefactors and users.

“We specialize in mutually beneficial arrangements” he said. “These people create online dating profiles like any other dating website, except the main difference here is that they actually put either, as a benefactor, what they’re willing to provide financially per month, or, as an attractive member, what they ideally would like to receive per month.”

Velasquez said members receive anywhere from $3,000 to $20,000 per month depending on the benefactor and cited the recent economic recession as a reason for the increase in college students dating sugar daddies.

“The arrangements on the site range from completely platonic mentorship to something a little more serious, like boyfriend-girlfriend, to even marriage,” he said. “We never directly marketed college students when we created this website, it’s just a sign of the [economic] times.”

According to data compiled by InfoStream Group Inc., there are 557 SeekingArrangement.com student members at UGA.

Velasquez said the website maintains a high degree of security, but Ben Lanier, a sophomore political science major from Dublin, said he knows people that use the sugar daddy website as a tool for sexual solicitation.

“I have a friend that [uses the website] and I completely disagree with it,” he said. “I think it’s gross. I completely understand the need to make more money, but it’s almost like prostitution to me. It creeps me out.”

Lanier said although sugar daddies claim to only pay for “[the sugar baby’s] company,” they actually pay for “dinner and sex.”

When asked about safety, Velasquez said SeekingArrangement.com requires users to undergo a background check and sign a terms of use contract, in which solicitation is prohibited.

“There is nothing that even implies that [prostitution] is allowed on the website to begin with, and furthermore we are the first dating website to implement a background check,” he said.

Velasquez said the process, facilitated by background check services provided by TC logiQ, Inc., involves three different criminal databases, searching for offenses ranging from misdemeanor to felony. Users with a clean record get a badge on their profile reflecting their criminal status, and users are able to flag users for any terms of use violations.

“If [benefactors] solicit any of these members, it’s ban-able upon first offense. We’re very strict about activity on our website,” Velasquez said.

Despite its possible utility for paying for tuition, Jess Fannin, a freshman psychology major from Dalton, said she considers using the website to be an act of desperation.

“There are so many other ways to pay tuition than having some guy you met on the Internet do it,” she said. “I’d have to be really desperate to sign up for this website.”

colvafa

Well, God is there even when the can not see Him.

On dreary, gloomy, rainy days, high above the overcast sky, sunlight continues to shine. We can not feel its heat or see its attractiveness, but it still exists.

God's beauty and His love for the are real even when our circumstances are difficult.

Just as dreary, gloomy, overcast skies are temporary, so are our problems. If you're facing a discouraging situation in your life right now, remember that God is still there and rejoice in the fact that this too shall love phrases are a little more extreme than just a lttle rain. Many times, there are tremendous storms which come into our lives. But again, these shall pass too.

God uses these storms to produce good fruit in the. The bible says the should rejoice and "Count everything joy when the fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of our faith produces patience so that individuals might be produced perfect, entire, and lacking nothing" (James 1:2-4).

Stories have been told in regards to the only thing which saved the lives of quotes about love women aboard a ship in a storm proved to be a powerful anchor. But, in addition, there are stories of those that perished when their anchor didn't hold.

Luke along with the Apostle Paul were aboard a ship that has been tossed with a raging storm. Luke writes in Acts 27:29, about the actions of the crew, "Fearing that we'd be dashed against the rocks, we dropped four anchors from the stern and prayed for daylight."

It's written, "The Lord is great, a solid hold in the day of trouble; platonic love knows them who trust Him" (Nahum 1:7).

God is a powerful anchor! Those who perished when their anchor did not hold seemingly had feeble anchors. What, or who, have you been depending on to hold you in your storm? Is it some individual? Is it cash?

God should be your anchor because salvation is found in no other. Jesus said, "I do not pray that you simply take or out from the entire world, but that You keep them from evil" (John 17:15). It is a guarantee that God will god s love anchor in the thunderstorm and he will keep us in His attention, but only if we let Him.

Although the boats been battered

Though the sails are ripped

I've fallen on my knees

As I face life's raging seas

In spite of the thunderstorm

What an excellent message for those people in the midst of a thunderstorm in their life!

In times of fair weather we've ease of understanding our anchorman is there. But, in a storm, our religion will probably be examined and then we'll be challenged to believe that our anchorman is still quotes on love if matters are really not what you would like them to be. God has a wonderful plan for your own lifetime and He may be simply utilizing a thunderstorm to work on the interior of you right now. Ask Him to hold you up, strengthen you, and enable you to learn what he's attempting to teach you. God is faithful and "Blessed is He who endures" (James 1:12).

God certainly wants us to trust Him. So occasionally, to recall the effectiveness of our anchor, we have to feel the strength of the

colvafa

Your 12 Volt Television And The Difference Between 1080i And 1080p

There are several different types of 12 Volt TV broadcast resolutions in the marketplace today. A few of the very most common are 1080p/1080i/720p/720i/576p/480p. The resolution of 1080p is really 1,920 pixels by 1,080 pixels, while the resolution of 1080i is just 1,280 pixels by 1,080 pixels. 1080i yet is far more comparable to 1080p than one might think. The "p" in 1080p stands for "progressive" scan, a system in which each individual video picture is projected in very fast sequence. 1080i projects these "interlaced" images in a vertical scan format so fast it makes it look beatles love discount tickets like 1080p. Depending on what type of LCD or 12 Volt tvs you've, the television will have the ability to show at least one of the various resolutions we've mentioned. On Naxa's NX-563 22" 12 Volt LCD TV DVD combo you might have the possibility of finding 1080i/720p/720i/576p/480p. Different 12 Volt Tvs have varying frame rate skills. You may see a number after the HD Resolution number such as 1080p/60 or 1080p/30. This stands for how many frames which the TV can output per second. Any given TV can output 24, 30 and 60 frames per second nevertheless almost every current 12 Volt TV screen romantic love quotes most people believe it is extremely essential for their 12 volt LCD tv to be 1080p as opposed to 1080i or a lesser resolution, they may come to learn that it actually doesn't make a very huge difference in the present market. Obviously when watching programs with increased movement intensive visuals, like sporting events, small differences are extremely noticeable. However, the conditions create an interesting dilemma. The reasons why it isn't so significant for the telly to be 1080p is chiefly because; nothing on TV is currently aired higher than 1080i. Every single high definition channel airs its shows at a maximum of 1080i because happy love quotes demand a formidable grip on the ability of networks to pursue higher quality programming. Even most DVD Players won't output higher than 1080i, however there are some DVD players in the market that will may be able to show its images in 1080p. On top of this, most TV shows and movies shoot at 24/fps so the astonishing 60/fps able unit might be unneeded. The digital tuner uncovered on and 12 Volt Television will undoubtedly not be able to pick up any signal higher than 1080i. Additionally , the way it looks we may not see television aired in complete 1080p anytime soon.

For people who deep love quotes know, the most noticeable differences between the 1080i and 1080p can only really be seen when comparing two TVs of gigantic size. Only when playing Bluray or High Definition DVD cds can you actually start to see the little difference of quality, nevertheless this simply appears on LCD screens of large sizes. You can locate a variety of 12 volt digital LCD televisions ranging in size from 7" all the way up to 22". For these smaller sizes it is more than enough to purchase a tv with just 1080i ability, as the total 1080p capacity is currently not so useful. For those among you eternal love like to use your 12 Volt Television's PC Input, you definitely shouldn't be prepared to get more than 1080i. Consequently, the next time you are shopping for you 12 volt TV or LCD telly you shouldn't fall to the sales trap of purchasing something that isn't necessary, and also you may walk out with all the relaxation of knowing that you got the very best bang for your dollar.

Outline: If you're likely to purchase a gigantic TV with a Blue Ray Player, you might see a small disparity. When buying a 12 Volt TV to your RV or Cruiser, is the 1080p actually worth that extra

ERIN FRANCE

Hey Macintoshx11,

This is an update on Adina Solomon's article that is 2.5 years old. SeekingArrangement.com typically comes out with a list once a year of how many college students use their site. If you look back, you can see that we've typically written an article each time an update comes out.

Not recycling, just trying to stay on top of the current trend.

Macintoshx11

I'm confused. This story was already done by Adina Solomon, featured the same SeekingArrangement.com, and is only 2.5 years old. Recycling stories?

You should check it out. It's a great story: http://www.redandblack.com/news/gimme-some-sugar-student-skips-loan-finds-sugar-daddy/article_ac535714-d177-52c9-8498-d3d314faa947.html

Ghost

Wait. This is prostitution. The creepy variant of prostitution.