rapekit.jpg

Rape kits at the Family Protection Center on Jan. 18 2017 in Athens, Ga. Photo/ Lexi Kim

In 2016, 15 on-campus rapes were reported at the University of Georgia, according to UGA’s Safe and Secure report. Most were reported during the fall, a time known by experts as the “red zone.” This follows national trends. More than 50 percent of college sexual assaults occur between August and November, according to the 2007 Campus Sexual Assault Study.

Melissa09

"Contact: efepowerfultemple@gmail.com for Urgent Love Spell To Get Your Ex Lover Back Fast, VERY POWERFUL:100% GUARANTEED RESULTS! and to Get Your Man Back From Another Woman!!
Am Mellisa i just got my ex husband back through the help of my Prophet Efe love spells, I got married on 3rd May 2012,, unfortunately it was an arrange marriage.. after marriage I didn't get happiness in our life... my husband told me that he doesn't love me,, he like to spend his day with other girls( chatting ) and he use to watch blue video and likes to have sex chat with other girls.. then me and my husband never had any sexual relationships... he hate me... and I would like to continue this relationship and how I can get a good life with him? Is this possible for me?? my Husband was asking for divorce from me.. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested Prophet Efe can help get ex back fast, restore broken, relationships and stop a divorce. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do, and i did it and he did a {love spell} for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Prophet Efe for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!".. I and my husband are living together happily again. Prophet Efe is the best on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact..Email him at: efepowerfultemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2347081602438. thank you prophet you are really indeed a great man