The Arch at night

Her decision to report to Equal Opportunity Office

I didn’t report until about a month after the incident because I felt so sick awful, like I was doing something wrong if I made a big deal about what had happened … I just had this moment when I realized that I didn’t want to live my life hiding and feeling horrible about myself, and that I couldn’t let this person who’d already forced me to do something awful force me to stay quiet.

I still wasn’t ready for an official investigation, so I filed a report with UGA police and didn’t name him. Later in the spring, I saw him touching one of my friends at a party and drinking, so I filed an official investigation with Title IX [office] the next week because I didn’t want the same thing that happened to me to happen to another girl.

Her experience reporting to the EOO

It is grueling and it is horrible. The first time I went in to testify for Title IX, I had to go relive the entire incident again. Then I had to read his statement ... I was sitting in front of an investigator and I had this strange man read aloud that this boy was saying he [had sex with me] three times, and that’s awful. Then, I’ve had to hear people who have testified against me for some reason. People get nasty in stuff like this, it’s just how they react.

The stigma of sexual assault

Most people just don’t want to talk about it because if it can happen to one person, it can happen to anyone. It happened to me, it happened to her [Editor’s Note: Referring an incident reported in September 2017], and we need to address these incidents and how they are handled before it happens to anyone else.

Her stance on timely warnings from UGAPD

When no email is sent out and it’s not acknowledged and kind of buried, I feel personally offended because even if it’s not my case that was some other girl and that was something very horrible that happened to her. It just feels like UGA devalues that experience and kind of covers it up because it’s not nice to acknowledge and it’s unpleasant.

They said that they don’t send out warnings if a threat isn’t continuous. But what [UGAPD] is not acknowledging is that this threat is always continuous for women attending UGA. It’s unfortunate, but that threat is always there. So if a rape is reported, I think they should send out an email.

On sexual assault awareness at UGA

I know we had the Haven training, but honestly, the examples that they use are cut and dry when in reality the lines are often blurred ... We can always do more, I’m just not sure what that would be.

People think that it can’t happen here. I know the kind of party culture is really big at UGA and a lot of times people forget that this stuff actually does happen.

Reginald100

Thanks so much Dr. Todd for your guidance and sweet caring spirit. Even we who are gifted occasionally get stuck and need a neutral perspective to gain more clarity. I will continue to call you whenever I get derailed. Blessings you! e-mails: manifestspellcast@gmail.com

Melissa09

"Contact: efepowerfultemple@gmail.com for Urgent Love Spell To Get Your Ex Lover Back Fast, VERY POWERFUL:100% GUARANTEED RESULTS! and to Get Your Man Back From Another Woman!!
Am Mellisa i just got my ex husband back through the help of my Prophet Efe love spells, I got married on 3rd May 2012,, unfortunately it was an arrange marriage.. after marriage I didn't get happiness in our life... my husband told me that he doesn't love me,, he like to spend his day with other girls( chatting ) and he use to watch blue video and likes to have sex chat with other girls.. then me and my husband never had any sexual relationships... he hate me... and I would like to continue this relationship and how I can get a good life with him? Is this possible for me?? my Husband was asking for divorce from me.. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested Prophet Efe can help get ex back fast, restore broken, relationships and stop a divorce. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do, and i did it and he did a {love spell} for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Prophet Efe for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!".. I and my husband are living together happily again. Prophet Efe is the best on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact..Email him at: efepowerfultemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2347081602438. thank you prophet you are really indeed a great man