USG graphic (white background)

The University System of Georgia Board of Regents is the governing authority of 26 public institutions across the state, including the University of Georgia.

The United Campus Workers of Georgia plan to join the Strike for Black Lives as they deliver a petition with more than 10,000 signatures to the University System of Georgia Board of Regents demanding “safer and more equitable campuses” Monday around noon, according to a news release.

The petition demands masks be provided for every campus community and enforcement of wearing masks not involve campus police. The UCWGA plans to deliver the petition to the office of the Board of Regents chair in Atlanta.

“Given the disproportionate impact of COVID-19 as well as policing on communities of color, especially Black communities, this policy is a bare minimum to make the verbal commitment to diversity and equity on our campuses concrete,” the petition said.

The union also demands no staff, student or faculty member be compelled to work on campus or be required to provide medical documentation for an accommodation. The petition demands free, frequent and accurate COVID-19 testing be available for the “entire campus community.”

“Faculty, staff, and students who do not want to be on campus — for example, those with high risk family members — are being told they must return to dangerous campus environments, even though their work can be done remotely,” the release said.

Workers and allies are walking off the job as part of the Strike for Black Lives, a national protest to demand justice for Black communities. The movement demands elected authorities “rewrite the rules” of the economy and democracy, corporations take action to dismantle white supremacy and workers have the right to form a union no matter where they work.

wjabbe

Here is a comment on the earlier comment on Vitamin C which has been secretly deleted:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/former-fda-director-gottlieb-now-pfizer-board-member-secures-1-95-billion-for-covid-vaccine/ Quote:

by Brian Shilhavy

Editor, Health Impact News

“It was announced today (July 22, 2020) that President Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” project, which has been pouring in BILLIONS of federal funds for unproven COVID vaccines, most of which are using aborted fetal tissue to culture the viruses, has just allocated another $1.95 BILLION to Pfizer and BioNTech for 100 million doses of their mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine which has not even been approved yet.

This reverses a recent trend where the Trump Administration has been hiring Big Pharma executives into government service to develop the COVID vaccines as part of his “Operation Warp Speed.”

This time, a former federal government employee, Dr. Scott Gottlieb, the former Commissioner of the FDA and now board member of Pfizer, is the recipient of massive government funding to produce a COVID vaccine.

Nothing like keeping it “all in the family” when it comes to Wall Street politicians robbing Americans who are out of work and small business owners who have gone bankrupt, and increasing the wealth of America’s billionaire club which is obviously running the nation now.

The COVID Plandemic has made U.S. Billionaires $584 billion richer, and created instant new pharmaceutical companies making vaccines with millions of dollars of federal funding, even if they have never previously brought a product to market.

It looks like Dr. Scott Gottlieb wanted to get in on the action too, perhaps on his way to the billionaire club as he has been a frequent speaker in the Pharma-funded corporate media stating that the country cannot get back to normal until a vaccine is developed.”

There are an infinite number of viruses and you can bet all of them do not have a vaccine to prevent them. Therefore alternative ways of curing them are vital to human life. All higher animals manufacture Vitamin C and produce it themselves; this is why all of the higher animals have not died out. Humans on the other hand do not make Vitamin C and therefore must take it every day in optimal amounts to survive. It is a natural substance which cannot be patented and can’t make any billions of dollars for the criminals running the FDA and Pharmaceutical companies. This why you don’t hear them tell folks to take grams of safe Vitamin C every day to survive all viral diseases and many other medical problems as well. Winfield J. Abbe, Ph.D., Physics Citizen for 54 years.

It is shameful the ignorant editors deleted the earlier truthful comment on Vitamin

C. You have joined the outlaws in the FDA who criminally obstruct high dose Vitamin C which is cheap, safe and highly effective. Shame on you anonymous cowards.