180719_one_stop_shop_0003.jpg

New to campus, a one-stop-shop for campus services has replaced the old Bulldog Bucks office. (Photo/Tony Walsh)

Auxiliary Services at the University of Georgia opened its “One Stop Shop,” over the summer in Tate Plaza next to the UGA Bookstore.

The shop helps people with problems involving dining services, transportation, parking and Bulldog Bucks.

“We wanted to provide one central location for our students, faculty and staff to be able to conduct business,” business process manager of UGA Auxiliary Services Max Harrell said in an email. “So, whether it’s selecting a meal plan, checking on bus routes or purchasing a parking permit, we now have one central location to take care of that, plus much more.”

The new building includes services such as visitor information, Bulldogs Bucks deposits, dining account information and citation payments, according to its website. It also has “experts from dining services and parking and transportation” available to help.

The One Stop Shop opened in early June, and is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.

The building it occupies is behind the ATMs in Tate Plaza, where the Bulldog Bucks office was previously located. Harrell said since Auxiliary Services units are located throughout campus, Tate Plaza was selected due to its central location and its use as a gathering space for students, faculty and staff.

Harrell said the center has received positive feedback in its opening weeks.

“Most of the feedback has been from parents here with their children for freshman orientation,” Harrell said. “The feedback has been positive, and the parents enjoy being able to take care of several things on their ‘to do’ list in one convenient location.”