haunted high-rise

Haunted High-Rises, an annual event hosted by the freshmen high-rise community, took place on Oct. 25 with a haunted house, trick-or-treating and a fall festival. 

On Wednesday, Oct. 25, the freshman high-rises at the University of Georgia celebrated Halloween a couple days early by transforming into the Haunted High-Rises.

Children from the local Athens community were invited to participate in a haunted house at Creswell Hall, trick-or-treating in Brumby Hall and a fall festival with face-painting and games on the Brumby lawn.

“This was a way to get the community together, not only college students, but as well as kids living in the area,” Anshul Banga, residence hall association representative said.

The Haunted High-Rises is an event held on the UGA campus every year and was organized this year by the Brumby Community Council and the Creswell Community Council. The resident halls were decorated and children came dressed in a variety of costumes ranging for disney princesses to Marvel superheroes.

“I really think it’s great to give to the community and to provide a place where kids can see college students helping out. It feels good,” said Noam Kleinman, Brumby Community Council Wentworth colony representative.

Residents in Brumby were asked to volunteer in the event by agreeing to hand out candy as children came knocking on the dorm doors.

“Honestly my favorite part of this is being here for the children,” Banga said. “It’s really great that they are able to come here. It’s a sense of community.”

Brumby resident assistants guided the children and their families up and down the elevators and through the halls to trick-or-treat.

Residents in Creswell not only participated by entering in the Haunted Halls themselves, but by volunteering to be some of the monsters lurking in the halls.

Outside on the Brumby lawn, the Brumby Community Council hosted a small fall festival in which kids could play “candy-pong,” get their face painted, roast s'mores by the fire, decorate their own festive pumpkin and eat fried oreos.

“It’s awesome,” Ambernicka Barnes, Athens resident said. “We loved it and we enjoyed ourselves. Them reaching out to the community, that’s an awesome thing,”

Banga said the main purpose of the event is to provide local children in the community a safe place to have a traditional Halloween experience.

“We spend a lot of time out in Athens just being consumers. It’s nice for us to give back. It’s not often that folks get to come into our private spaces and do things like this. It’s nice to be able to welcome them here to us,” said Brittany Chill, residence hall director said.

It is also offers the chance for children in the community to interact with UGA students and see what some of these students do apart from just going to classes.

“I think it just also gives them a chance as small children to even see from a base level what college might be like and something to aspire to. I also think it gives students the opportunity to give to the community in a way that helps them feel more apart of Athens,” Azura Morgan, Reed Hall and Creswell Hall area coordinator said.

miraclespellhome11

Breakup Or Divorce Is Not A Solution To Your Marriage problems!!!!MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM !!! is certainly the best, and his result is 100% guarantee.
My Husband is back home now and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Miracle. He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr,,,Miracle, is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, My Husband now love me more than before i am so Happy.and my Husband have cancel the Divorce wi!th the help of Dr,,,Miracle..If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell That Truly Works Fast, I Suggest You ,,,,"CONTACT Via Email ,,,,, MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM !!!! You Can Also Call Him Or Add Him On Whats-App: +2340871398555,,, !!!!!!

miraclespellhome11

My Husband is back home now and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Miracle. He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr,,,Miracle, is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, My Husband now love me more than before i am so Happy.and my Husband have cancel the Divorce with the help of Dr,,,Miracle..If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell That Truly Works Fast, I Suggest You ,,,,"CONTACT Via Email ,,,,, MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM !!!! You Can Also Call Him Or Add Him On Whats-App: +2340871398555,,, !!!!!!!

Melissa09

"Contact: efepowerfultemple@gmail.com for Urgent Love Spell To Get Your Ex Lover Back Fast, VERY POWERFUL:100% GUARANTEED RESULTS! and to Get Your Man Back From Another Woman!!
Am Mellisa i just got my ex husband back through the help of my Prophet Efe love spells, I got married on 3rd May 2012,, unfortunately it was an arrange marriage.. after marriage I didn't get happiness in our life... my husband told me that he doesn't love me,, he like to spend his day with other girls( chatting ) and he use to watch blue video and likes to have sex chat with other girls.. then me and my husband never had any sexual relationships... he hate me... and I would like to continue this relationship and how I can get a good life with him? Is this possible for me?? my Husband was asking for divorce from me.. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested Prophet Efe can help get ex back fast, restore broken, relationships and stop a divorce. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do, and i did it and he did a {love spell} for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Prophet Efe for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!".. I and my husband are living together happily again. Prophet Efe is the best on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact..Email him at: efepowerfultemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2347081602438. thank you prophet you are really indeed a great man