Career outcomes for graduates of the University of Georgia are 11.7 percent higher than the national average.

According to UGA Today, within six months of graduation, UGA graduates are either employed or attending graduate school at a rate of 96 percent for the second year in a row. Sixty-three percent of graduates were employed full-time, 19 percent were attending graduate school and 12 percent were either self-employed, interning full-time or employed part-time.

Class of 2018 graduates are now pursuing careers in 47 states and 31 countries. Nearly 3,000 employers hired UGA graduates ranging from Amazon to The Walt Disney Company, according to the UGA Career Center.

According to the UGA Career Center, 58 percent of graduates employed full-time obtained their job before graduation. 88 percent of graduates obtained employment within three months of graduation, and 98 percent obtained employment within six months.

The UGA Career Center calculates career outcomes for UGA graduates every year, and data for the Class of 2018 was calculated based on the known career outcomes of 8,130 graduates, according to the UGA Career Center.