UGA Police Dept sign

The University of Georgia Police Department is located inside the Hodgson Oil Refining Co. building on Oconee Street. 

Roommate altercation at Oglethorpe House dorm

On Nov. 1, a  female student was arrested at the Oglethorpe House dorm after a  physical altercation with her roommate, according to a University of Georgia police report. 

According to the report, the victim said the female moved into the dorm earlier in the month, and they had been arguing about the use of the common areas.

The roommates attempted to mediate the dispute three times with their resident assistant. During the third mediation, the victim cursed at the roommate. The other roommate became enraged and pushed her. According to the report, the victim said she hit her head on the metal railing of her bunk bed and fell on her desk.      

Nude male found next to Baptist church

A nude male was seen in the bushes near the First Baptist Church on Pulaski Street on Nov. 5, according to a UGA police report.

According to the report, the man seemed to be having a mental health crisis. The male made incoherent statements such as that there was a bomb in the church, he saw someone with a gun standing near them and everyone was going to die. the report said. The man’s demeanor would go from agitated to calm with the officers . He appeared to be hallucinating, the report said. 

When police attempted to handcuff him, the man began to curse and kick the officers. He was transported to Athens Piedmont Regional Medical Center. 

Unidentified sleeper at Tate

On Nov. 2 at 1:34 a.m., police were dispatched in reference to a complaint that someone was sleeping outside of the Tate Student Center, according to a UGA police report

According to the report, a Student Affairs employee said he received an email complaining an individual was sleeping on the south lawn. After looking at camera footage, he concluded the individual had been sleeping there every night for a week.

The employee said he had received complaints about the individual during the summer but never reported it. According to the report, the complainants said they felt unsafe, but there were never any threats.

EmilyRatajkow

Nice post , Thanks for shearing this post . I  am very interested in this topic . I would like to share my opinion on this topic .You will have a dream to assemble your home in India so that when you get again to India you may keep at your personal residence. No worries! NRI loans are made out there by Reserve Financial institution of India norms. Anybody who's residing exterior India however holds an Indian passport will probably be thought-about for such a mortgage.............