UGA police cars

A University of Georgia police car is parked in front of the police department.

Woman sexually assaulted in dorm

A female with a busted lip caught the attention of someone in Hill Hall, suggesting that she may have been sexually assaulted on Aug. 7, according to a University of Georgia Police Department report.

The complainant reported what he believed to have been a possible sexual assault, according to the report.

“The caller found her in the stairwell of Hill Hall, saw she was in distress and called the UGAPD,” the report said. “Information came out that a possible sexual assault had occurred.”

According to the report, the victim attended a Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity party where she met the suspect. Afterward, the two went to Hedges Bar, “where he became aggressive, forcefully turning the victim and biting her lip with enough force to bruise her lower lip.”

They left the bar and went to Brumby Hall where the suspect lived. The suspect “made physical contact with the intimate parts of the victim without her consent,” the report said.

The incident has been turned over to the criminal investigation department.

Drivers do doughnuts in UGA parking deck

Around 10:30 p.m. on Aug. 11, three vehicles were laying drags, or intentionally driving recklessly in the Intramural Parking Deck, according to a UGAPD report.

Police were called and proceeded to review video footage, which showed the vehicles leaving the deck.

“There were three vehicles that were doing burnouts and doughnuts while exiting the deck,” the report said.

Pictures of the tire marks were taken. The suspects are unknown at this time.

Person possibly photographed in shower at Creswell Hall

On Aug. 12 around 1:48 a.m., a resident assistant in Creswell Hall noticed another individual taking photos above the stall, according to a UGAPD report.

The RA saw a white iPhone rise above the shower stall divider, according to the report. He believed the other individual was taking photos of him.

The RA asked the individual, “Are you taking pictures of me?” the report said, to which the individual responded, “No, I’m taking selfies.”

The RA continued to ask the individual if he was taking pictures of him.

The suspect was a guest of an employee of Creswell Hall. Because he is an employee, he said he had to report this incident, the report said.

The employee said the suspect showed him pictures of himself clothed in the shower. However, the employee did not see the suspect’s entire camera roll.

The suspect lives in Atlanta, and by the time police arrived on scene, he had already left UGA. Police asked the employee if he would ask the suspect to come back, but he was unable to get in contact. Police were also unable to reach the suspect.