170918_reh_terry_0002 (1).jpg

Terry College of Business, like Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, uses a separate admissions process to accept students into their respective college. (Photo/Reann Huber, www.reannhuber.com)

The University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business is ranked No. 12 best public business school in the nation for 2018, according to a ranking by Poets&Quants. Terry College is ranked No. 29 among undergraduate business schools nationwide.

Poets&Quants, a business education website, organizes its ranking of 88 business schools by three factors: admission standards, academic experience and employment outcomes. The website also considers an alumni survey regarding the quality of their peers and academic experience.

“I am especially pleased with the college’s consistently high marks across all three ranking categories,” Terry College of Business Dean Benjamin C. Ayers said in a press release. “We are committed to an innovative and market-leading undergraduate program that prepares our graduates to be leaders in their organizations and communities.”

In its profile, Poets&Quants highlighted Terry College’s internship rate of 85 percent, along with its 98 percent employment rate within three months of graduation.

This release follows the consistent rise in rankings of Terry College. Bachelor’s Degree Center recently ranked UGA’s bachelor’s degree in finance as No. 20 in the nation for 2019, and U.S. News & World Report ranked Terry College No. 11 public business school, three spots higher than the previous year.